I am co-editor of the Cambridge Edition of Joseph Conrad's Under Western Eyes (published 10 October 2013), and editor of the Joseph Furphy Digital Archive. My edition of Joseph Conrad's Nostromo is scheduled for publication in 2018.
I have been a Visiting Fellow in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, UNSW, Canberra, 2013-2014, and an Honorary Senior Research Fellow in the School of English, Media Studies and Art History at the University of Queensland, 2014-2016.
I am currently the University of Queensland Fryer Library Fellow, 2016.
- RT @TheUKRED: The decline of the market for British literary fiction. What does this tell us about changes in reading practices? https://t.… 2 days ago
- RT @BeineckeLibrary: The Joseph Conrad Collection, 15.9 linear feet (40 boxes), contains writings, correspondence, and other material by or… 1 week ago
- RT @LindaBree1: Delighted to see the latest volume in The Cambridge Edition of the Works of Joseph Conrad: his most politically incorrect t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CraigMunroEdits: No visit to Perth is complete without a literary pilgrimage to Tom Collins House - the home of novelist Joseph Furphy… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CraigMunroEdits: Joseph Furphy (Fremantle, 28 February 1905) to Miles Franklin @_milesfranklin : ‘I have learned that it is a simpler m… 4 weeks ago
Tom Collins and Company on Flickr