I am co-editor of the Cambridge Edition of Joseph Conrad's Under Western Eyes (published 10 October 2013), and editor of the Joseph Furphy Digital Archive. My edition of Joseph Conrad's Nostromo is scheduled for publication in 2018.
I have been a Visiting Fellow in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, UNSW, Canberra, 2013-2014, and an Honorary Senior Research Fellow in the School of English, Media Studies and Art History at the University of Queensland, 2014-2016.
I am currently the University of Queensland Fryer Library Fellow, 2016.
- RT @wragge: So not only was there no real funding for HASS in the government’s NCRIS #researchinfrastructure funding, but according to the… 3 days ago
- RT @dettebrennan: My brilliant friend. Great piece by Tim Curnow on Ruth Park smh.com.au/entertainment/… 1 week ago
- RT @BeineckeLibrary: Stud sections and nails from Thoreau's cabin at Walden pond From: Henry David Thoreau collection https://t.co/cGBuA6Il… 1 week ago
- RT @cparnell_c: David Carter is the kind of academic that can pull a great audience after a late night at the conference dinner. 10/10 prog… 1 week ago
- RT @SydneyUniPress: Australian Books & Authors in the American Marketplace (just released!), is full of fascinating exchanges between autho… 1 week ago
Tom Collins and Company on Flickr