I am co-editor of the Cambridge Edition of Joseph Conrad's Under Western Eyes (published 10 October 2013), and editor of the Joseph Furphy Digital Archive. My edition of Joseph Conrad's Nostromo is scheduled for publication in 2018.
I have been a Visiting Fellow in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, UNSW, Canberra, 2013-2014, and an Honorary Senior Research Fellow in the School of English, Media Studies and Art History at the University of Queensland, 2014-2016.
I am currently the University of Queensland Fryer Library Fellow, 2016.
- RT @Ted_Underwood: In this article, I'm accused of not listing "interesting things"--something I can rectify in a Twitter thread! 1/? https… 4 days ago
- RT @epierazzo: Check out my new #dariahteach course Scholarly Digital Editions with Marjorie Burghart with ita & fre subt https://t.co/hey0… 1 week ago
- RT @epyllia: super jazzed to talk of Frankenstein + genetic editing of books and bodies on 10/18! @Pitt_Greensburg bit.ly/FrankensteinGe…… 1 week ago
- RT @NewModEditing: Grants available for #Bookhistory related projects - of #NewModEditing interest? willisoncharitabletrust.org - bookmark for… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BeineckeLibrary: "good god, who cares what anyone in England thinks?" t (Capote) to Peaches precious (Windham) re Tenn (Williams) https… 3 weeks ago
Tom Collins and Company on Flickr