I am a Lecturer in English and Writing at James Cook University, Cairns: https://research.jcu.edu.au/portfolio/roger.osborne/
I am co-editor of the Cambridge Edition of Joseph Conrad’s Under Western Eyes (published 10 October 2013), and editor of the Joseph Furphy Digital Archive. My edition of Joseph Conrad’s Nostromo is scheduled for publication in 2020.
I have published widely in the field of book history, and with David Carter, published Australian Books and Authors in the American Marketplace, 1840s–1940s in 2018, the first of two volumes.
This blog presents a record of my plans, successes, failures, and changes in direction.
- Day 1 at RobCon in Tweets. twitter.com/i/moments/1202… 1 day ago
- RT @doessheeek: 660 Discovery Projects have been funded. Three of them were in literary studies, of which two were at USyd and one was at U… 1 day ago
- RT @the_shb: Australia’s art sector has long punched well above its weight. Cultural activity contributed $50bn+ to our GDP—including $4.6b… 1 day ago
- RT @ryancordell: Stephanie fell in love with @JanelleCShane's neural net-created superhero names ( aiweirdness.com/post/140829108…) & created a supe… 1 day ago
- RT @ASAustLit: While you’re listening to all our great presentations today and tomorrow, keep in mind that we have a CFP for our next confe… 1 day ago
Tom Collins and Company on Flickr