I am co-editor of the Cambridge Edition of Joseph Conrad's Under Western Eyes (published 10 October 2013), and editor of the Joseph Furphy Digital Archive. My edition of Joseph Conrad's Nostromo is scheduled for publication in 2018.
I have been a Visiting Fellow in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, UNSW, Canberra, 2013-2014, and an Honorary Senior Research Fellow in the School of English, Media Studies and Art History at the University of Queensland, 2014-2016.
I am currently the University of Queensland Fryer Library Fellow, 2016.
- RT @seanplatham: I’ve been slightly privy to this collaborative project and think it’s an amazing idea—in part b/c led by amazing people. h… 1 week ago
- RT @kbjosephs: Digital Annotation of Musical Passage: A Voyage to 1688 Jamaica June 19-23 bit.ly/2tmykZf @Soccerpolitics @MissCa… 1 week ago
- RT @BeineckeLibrary: Turning and turning in the widening gyre: W.B. Yeats "Second Coming" 1st printed in The Dial, Nov. 1920; typescript ht… 1 week ago
- RT @BeineckeLibrary: The Need for Audacity of Thought by William Butler Yeats, in Dial/Scofield Thayer Papers @YCAL_JWJ https://t.co/EUGlev… 1 week ago
- RT @BeineckeLibrary: More Memories by William Butler Yeats, in Dial/Scofield Thayer Papers @YCAL_JWJ bit.ly/2sXSHws Yeats born #OT… 1 week ago
Tom Collins and Company on Flickr