I am co-editor of the Cambridge Edition of Joseph Conrad's Under Western Eyes (published 10 October 2013), and editor of the Joseph Furphy Digital Archive. My edition of Joseph Conrad's Nostromo is scheduled for publication in 2018.
I have been a Visiting Fellow in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, UNSW, Canberra, 2013-2014, and an Honorary Senior Research Fellow in the School of English, Media Studies and Art History at the University of Queensland, 2014-2016.
I am currently the University of Queensland Fryer Library Fellow, 2016.
- RT @elbuder: Somewhere in the mountains of Vernon, British Columbia lives the "most elusive man" in North America. He also happens to be th… 3 days ago
- RT @GuardianAus: Deferred gratification is dead? Tell that to fans of serialised novels | Stephanie Merritt trib.al/sJGrD83 6 days ago
- RT @BeineckeLibrary: "You will be very careful, will you not, that no puctuation is introduced into the things in printing. It is very nece… 1 week ago
- RT @UVicHumanities: "Video games can prompt social action, and they can intervene in or experiment with norms. They can also blend aestheti… 2 weeks ago
- RT @j0_0n: Just added full text capability to corpus-db.org. Now you can do things like make instant corpora of all the Austen an… 2 weeks ago
Tom Collins and Company on Flickr